Conservaco, LLC, IgniteCFP
Conservaco, LLC and its related companies, “Crowd Funding Pays™, LearnCFP and IgniteCFP, or the “Company”) operates the Site. Conservaco, LLC and each of our related companies understands that you care about how Personal Information about you is collected, used, shared and stored. “Personal Information” means information which personally identifies you or another.
Conservaco, LLC its affiliates and suppliers take your privacy seriously. We use your personal information only for providing and improving our Services. By using the website and all related websites, you consent to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Policy.
Personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose in public areas of the Site become publicly available and can be collected and used by other users. We strongly encourage you to exercise caution before disclosing any personal information through these public venues.
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We will release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law; enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Conservaco, LLC and related company users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
If you choose to visit Conservaco, LLC and our related companies and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our User Agreement, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state Conservaco, LLC and our related companies operates in. This Notice and the Terms and Conditions will change also, and use of information that we gather now is subject to the Privacy Notice in effect at the time of use. It is your responsibility to check our Web site frequently to see recent changes.
Conservaco, LLC and our related companies reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify or replace this Policy at any time by posting the updated version on the Site. It is your responsibility to check the Site periodically for changes to this Policy. Your continued use of the Service following the posting of any changes to this Policy by Conservaco, LLC and our related companies constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
Collection of Information
We may collect and process the following information about you in conjunction with your registration and activities on the Site including any forms; blogs; newsletters; information that you post to the Site in the form of comments or contributions to discussions; requests for assistance or information; reporting of any problems; submitting queries, concerns, or comments regarding the Service or its content; notifications concerning alleged copyright infringement; or material you may submit for any other purpose:
- Your name legal person or business name
- Your email address
- Your login and password details associated with your account setup and sign in process
- Your country of residence, legal physical address and Your Ship-to information
- Your billing name and address
- Your gender
- Your Tax ID (if you are a business)
- Your telephone number
- Your date of birth
- Your bank account information
- Your IP Addresses
- Your PayPal e-mail address and account information (if accepting payments via PayPal)
- Your driver’s license information, government issued identification number
- Other personally identifiable information as we need for verification
Personal information may also be obtained about you from third party sources, which may include LexisNexis, to assist us in helping to prevent fraud, verify identities, or for legal compliance.
Any Personal Information you Post as Member Content is available to the public without any expectation of privacy or confidentiality. Copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or if other Users have copied or stored your Member Content even if you remove the Member Content.
If you access the Site through a Mobile device, we may also receive information about your location, your mobile device along with your unique identifier. This information may be used to offer you certain services related to mobile devices such as, location based information, personalized services or search related personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to opt out of location based and select mobile identifier and activated services.
Personal testimonials of our satisfied users may be posted on our site along with other endorsements which may include names and other personal or business information with your consent. If, after you provide your prior consent, you want to remove your personal information that displayed on the Site under public pages, please contact us at email@example.com
How we use Your Personal Information
We use the personal information you provide for the following purposes:
- Process your registration and identify you when you sign-in to your account and administer your account;
- Verify activity as we deem necessary, communicate with you and enable us to provide you with the Services;
- Respond to your inquiries, service requests, complaints or your employment application and related correspondence
- send you information we think you may find useful including newsletters, promotional material, or information which you have requested from us;
- present projects to you when you use the Service which we believe will be of interest;
- Apply research to better analyze the use of the Service including Site Visitors, to improve, Site operation, content, communications and Services;
- Any other purpose we deem necessary and appropriate.
If you establish a new Campaign, you will receive the Backers email address when the project is funded. Backers will receive the personal or legal entity names associated with the Campaigns they provide funding.
E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Conservaco, LLC and our related companies if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. You may also receive email relating to your personal transactions, system updates, Site enhancements and improvements, Site maintenance, or other activities or promotional opportunities.
1. You can log in to the Site using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personally identifiable information with us, such as your name and email address, to pre-populate our sign up form.
2. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on the Site to your profile page to share with others within your network. You should take care to monitor and control what information these other websites and services collect and make public about you.
Auto Responders:We may use auto-responders to communicate with you via e-mail. To protect your privacy, we use a verified opt-in system for such communications, and you can always opt-out of such communications using the links contained in each auto-responder message. If you have difficulties opting out, you may contact us via e-mail.
We may also share your Personal information:
- As required by law to comply with reporting requirements, a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- In connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity or as we believe reasonably necessary to protect or enforce our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others.
- With any other member, contributor, campaign owner or third party with your prior consent to do so as described in this Policy.
If you are a Backer, we share your name, email and shipping address with the Campaign Owner or Campaign team member for delivery of Rewards.
If you are a Campaign Owner, we may share your name, email address, and other contact information with any Backer who alleges that you have failed to provide a Reward or comply with your Campaign commitments. We may provide your personal information to companies that offer services that complement our business initiatives that may include, processing payments, recruiting new employees, vetting employment applications, offering customer communication and support services.
Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses the IgniteCFP web site.
Cookies: Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide advanced features, keep track of your basket contents, etc.
Auto Responders:We may use auto-responders to communicate with you via e-mail. To protect your privacy, we use a verified opt-in system for such communications, and you can always opt-out of such communications using the links contained in each auto-responder message. If you have difficulties opting out, you may contact us via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are between the ages of 13 and 17, please use our Service with approved parent or guardian supervision. If you are under 13, please do not send any Personal Information to us. If we become aware that we may have collected Personal Information unknowingly from a child under age 13, we will delete that information promptly. If you believe that we may have any Personal Information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at email@example.com with the details so that we may immediately investigate your concerns and take appropriate action.
Deleting or Updating Personal Information
To modify or delete the personal information you have provided to us, please log in and update your profile. We may retain certain information as required by law or for necessary business purposes. If you no longer desire our service, you may deactivate/delete your account entirely from the account “Settings” page, or contact us directly. We will make every attempt to reply to your request within 30 days.
Information that you submit through the Company Service may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) to provide the Service to you. IgniteCFP™ currently uses servers in the United States. If we transfer your information outside the EEA in this way, we will take steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected.